What are people saying about us?
Nature's Nursery is getting good marks with parents -- for its compassionate care of children, variety of learning experiences, insightful progress reports and daily notes about a child's day at school. Here's what we've heard:
- I am so happy we chose Nature’s Nursery for Ryan. He made many friends. He will miss all of his teachers very much. We will visit soon.
- Aidan enjoyed his camp experience immensely! He would come home and tell us how much fun he had. Overall, the camp experience for Aidan was wonderful and I felt very comfortable leaving him in your camp’s care.
- The staff are great. Green Chimneys' program is like no other. The prices are fair and the children and safe and happy -- a parent's pleasure for the start and ending of a day!
- 100% satisfied with Green Chimneys. It's my opinion that your program is one of the "BEST" programs in the area. Keep up the good work!
- Your teachers are remarkable!! They have a long day… they do a terrific job because they genuinely care. Great job!
- You all demonstrate sincere respect for the children and all individuals, in general. I know (my child) feels this and is also learning to treat other this way. This is more important than all the alphabets and counting -- not to say you don't do a great job with this also!
- You are very accommodating to working parents and offering extra care for a very reasonable rate when school is closed or delayed.
- Very good staff! They understand children and respond promptly.
- We love all the "extra" events like the night with Santa, the show and the end of the year swim demo
- I feel the staff has a genuine concern for the children. I have seen excellent use of verbal discipline in a non-threatening manner.
- It’s great when the kids get to the farm, get outside, get to do "hands-on" things
- Swimming, pony rides, farm experiences, cooking experiences, science experiences -- I think they are the biggest and best parts of Nature's Nursery
- We think you are all doing a great job!
- Everyone is always loving and friendly. (My child) feels welcome and secure there. I love the well-rounded learning atmosphere
- (My daughter) loves to go to the farm.
- I am very happy with the experience so far
- You see an area needing strength and you tell the parents ASAP and give homework! Thank you! It's a welcomed help.
- The staff is terrific. Very warm, friendly and caring.
- I really appreciate the security measures when someone other than myself picks up my son.
- Facilities are great.
- Hot lunch is a big plus
- The warm welcome (my child) receives in the a.m. makes for an easier transition
- Very thorough and interesting progress reports
- We’ve noticed changes for the better (in our children). Nice job!
- (Our son) was a little apprehensive about school, but that vanished almost immediately. Thanks for a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment. He is enjoying it.
- (My child) couldn't be happier. Thanks to the entire staff for all you do - you are terrific!